Audit and Assurance
Rodger is the Director of the firm’s Audit and Assurance Division and a true local, having completed his Bachelor of Economics at James Cook University and held prominent positions with a number of pre-eminent national and regional accounting firms.
With 39 years experience exclusively in the provision of audit and assurance services in the North and Far North, Rodger is a recognised specialist with a deep understanding of the challenges to businesses of the region. During this time, he has assisted a wide range of clients including:
- Large proprietary companies;
- Unlisted public companies;
- Aboriginal organisations;
- Hospitals, schools and universities;
- Local authorities;
- Superannuation entities;
- Government-funded entities; and
- The club and hospitality industry.
The regard for Rodger’s advice has seen him hold membership of, or work closely with, client audit committees and provide assistance with corporate governance and risk management issues.
- External and Internal Audit Services
- Assurance Services
- Corporate Governance Advice
- Risk Management Advice
- Business advisory and audit committee assistance